Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey The next WOW is coming and ...
:o RBL is in first place in the current interm war Weeeee anyway the new trillian base works good the only thing I found was nortons anti virus ask you about malious script but error but i authorized it the game launched with no problems. I like that the IP is show for you in this new game area sure stops having to look.

Aslan
Will the Imptac ships be legal for wow? I noticed that they did add all the ships to the bsc list. If they are legal mate i suggest that we practice up in the tie oppressor. this ship will be a major pt producer.

ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
:SmileOh and the next WOW is Welcome to XvT Week of War LVIX - May 2003 05/16/2003-05/23/2003
Hmm....I may have to dust of my X to fly a game or two. Smile
(05-08-2003, 03:12 AM)Mac link Wrote:Hmm....I may have to dust of my X to fly a game or two. Smile

Dust? Dust?! Mac...that's not dust anymore...that's dirt. ;D

We'll get a shovel ready for ya. Would you like it gold plated, or silver? Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
lol aye, tis true. After closer inspection it appears to be about a foot thick layer of dirt and a lot of corrosion holes. Gold methinks...yes, yes gold. Gotta watch goldmember today. Crys keeps telling me about it, she loves that movie.

Laters!
*Digs like crazy* Hey Mac, *pant pant* didn't he say shovel???? DANG!! Why am I helping dig with my paws only??? Oooooo, look! A bone!! *Digs faster* Maybe there are MORE down here..........
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Ah, to heck with it. *shoos Snoopy over to the side. Uses an energy wave to remove all of the dirt*

There we go!!!

an di got another set of XvT and BoP cds, so i'm back in action!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.