RBL Comlink

Full Version: Hey The next WOW is coming and ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:o RBL is in first place in the current interm war Weeeee anyway the new trillian base works good the only thing I found was nortons anti virus ask you about malious script but error but i authorized it the game launched with no problems. I like that the IP is show for you in this new game area sure stops having to look.

Aslan
Will the Imptac ships be legal for wow? I noticed that they did add all the ships to the bsc list. If they are legal mate i suggest that we practice up in the tie oppressor. this ship will be a major pt producer.

ace out
:SmileOh and the next WOW is Welcome to XvT Week of War LVIX - May 2003 05/16/2003-05/23/2003

Mac

Hmm....I may have to dust of my X to fly a game or two. Smile
(05-08-2003, 03:12 AM)Mac link Wrote:Hmm....I may have to dust of my X to fly a game or two. Smile

Dust? Dust?! Mac...that's not dust anymore...that's dirt. ;D

We'll get a shovel ready for ya. Would you like it gold plated, or silver? Tongue

Mac

lol aye, tis true. After closer inspection it appears to be about a foot thick layer of dirt and a lot of corrosion holes. Gold methinks...yes, yes gold. Gotta watch goldmember today. Crys keeps telling me about it, she loves that movie.

Laters!
*Digs like crazy* Hey Mac, *pant pant* didn't he say shovel???? DANG!! Why am I helping dig with my paws only??? Oooooo, look! A bone!! *Digs faster* Maybe there are MORE down here..........
Ah, to heck with it. *shoos Snoopy over to the side. Uses an energy wave to remove all of the dirt*

There we go!!!

an di got another set of XvT and BoP cds, so i'm back in action!!!