Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Sneezes*
Ooooops! Hope I didn't wake anyone up.  Wink *wipes nose with Tank's jedi robe*  :-4
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Hark?!? 

[Image: k.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
"Yarr!" I was tip-toe'in around 'cus I thought ye all be sleepin!
You nearly gave me a heart attack!
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
arrrrrrrrrrr that's what we be needin!!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
A heart attack???  ???  That's easy...get Azis to show you a picture of one of the tight spots he's working in on that boat and then have him inform you that he's DRAFTING you to assist him!!  :o :'( Tongue
Uhmmm I walked the plank!  Wink
Found out why they only get 35mil for those canoes heh! Seriously would not want to be on board when they try n flush the head on that tug  :o
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Yea, we've been down that road already.  Already launched me once, and sucked me out through the bilges twice.

That's the last time I volunteer to work as the Honorary Client Operated Equipment Tester for Az....nothing and no how will get me to do tha-ooh, shiny object!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
"" Burrrrrrammmmpppppapapapapapa!!"........................................... :-[  ooops that wasnt a Burp!! Grams Wookie Stew Sure Packs a Wallop!! :-4  Looks around and sees Ninja Ewoks Passed out On Floor of Bar LOL
*Tries to open an airlock despirately, as the foul odor approaches*

Only way to get rid of it, is to jetison it into open space... :o

*Passes out before being able to hit the controls*
**Man53 watches the ... what would this be called?... from behind air-sealed glass in an office to the side of the bar (Yeah thats right I made a new office)...**

"Huh, that musta' been a good one Aslan... Good thing I'm in this air-tight sealed room!"

**Man53 lifts his hand slightly to see his watch, but quickly falls over surrounded in a cloud of putrid smelling gas**

It made it through the air-locks?
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!