RBL Comlink

Full Version: *Sneezes*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ooooops! Hope I didn't wake anyone up.  Wink *wipes nose with Tank's jedi robe*  :-4
Hark?!? 

[Image: k.gif]
"Yarr!" I was tip-toe'in around 'cus I thought ye all be sleepin!
You nearly gave me a heart attack!
arrrrrrrrrrr that's what we be needin!!
A heart attack???  ???  That's easy...get Azis to show you a picture of one of the tight spots he's working in on that boat and then have him inform you that he's DRAFTING you to assist him!!  :o :'( Tongue
Uhmmm I walked the plank!  Wink
Found out why they only get 35mil for those canoes heh! Seriously would not want to be on board when they try n flush the head on that tug  :o
Yea, we've been down that road already.  Already launched me once, and sucked me out through the bilges twice.

That's the last time I volunteer to work as the Honorary Client Operated Equipment Tester for Az....nothing and no how will get me to do tha-ooh, shiny object!
"" Burrrrrrammmmpppppapapapapapa!!"........................................... :-[  ooops that wasnt a Burp!! Grams Wookie Stew Sure Packs a Wallop!! :-4  Looks around and sees Ninja Ewoks Passed out On Floor of Bar LOL
*Tries to open an airlock despirately, as the foul odor approaches*

Only way to get rid of it, is to jetison it into open space... :o

*Passes out before being able to hit the controls*
**Man53 watches the ... what would this be called?... from behind air-sealed glass in an office to the side of the bar (Yeah thats right I made a new office)...**

"Huh, that musta' been a good one Aslan... Good thing I'm in this air-tight sealed room!"

**Man53 lifts his hand slightly to see his watch, but quickly falls over surrounded in a cloud of putrid smelling gas**

It made it through the air-locks?
Pages: 1 2