Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*A door Hisses open*
Deep within the confines of the Rebel squadron station, a door opens, and Out steps a Crimsion red hair Pilot, who has since his self-imposed meditation not shaved,  exits. Followed closely behind by a Aging R3 Droid unit. It would take the man only Fifteen minutes to walk at a steady pace to the main confines of the station, and with a sudden burst of energy and enthusiasm, charges through the doors of Aslans Bar and Grill.

"HELLO EVERYONE! I LIVE!" He screams then he falls over onto the deck.

"Seems, Fireyone hasn't eaten in so long he's passed out on the Deck." Said B5 as he rolled into the small on-station Cantina.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Toss him in the trout tank, B5....neither have Razen's trout.... >Big Grin

Welcome back
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
You sure that's FO?  Looks kinda shaggy....much like a Wookie....
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Suddenly, Fireyone walks up at the sound of Tank's Wookie comment.

"Hey!" Takes a quick look in the mirror right next to him, then turns back to tank. "I sure as B5 wants to maim me, in some horrible way, don't look like a Wookie."
Yeah, not TALL enough for a wookiee....now an EWOK maybe..... Tongue
fireyone  did you grow a beard?......
wait its moving!!!

agh!!! fireyone has magical powers! run for your lives  Tongue

or it could be a ewok  :-4
"An EWOK? First you say I'm an Wookie and now I'm an Ewok?" Looks back into the mirror then back at them, "I'm to handsome to be a Ewok! Not to mention I'm not Three Feet Tall."
Ok, a taller than usual Ewok... Tongue
Meh, that's been done before.  *looks in the direction of Aslan's quarters*  :-4
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
hmmmmmmmmm well how about a sullustan?  he's certainly got the ears for it..............but are they hairy??  LOL
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code