RBL Comlink

Full Version: *A door Hisses open*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Deep within the confines of the Rebel squadron station, a door opens, and Out steps a Crimsion red hair Pilot, who has since his self-imposed meditation not shaved,  exits. Followed closely behind by a Aging R3 Droid unit. It would take the man only Fifteen minutes to walk at a steady pace to the main confines of the station, and with a sudden burst of energy and enthusiasm, charges through the doors of Aslans Bar and Grill.

"HELLO EVERYONE! I LIVE!" He screams then he falls over onto the deck.

"Seems, Fireyone hasn't eaten in so long he's passed out on the Deck." Said B5 as he rolled into the small on-station Cantina.
Toss him in the trout tank, B5....neither have Razen's trout.... >Big Grin

Welcome back
You sure that's FO?  Looks kinda shaggy....much like a Wookie....
Suddenly, Fireyone walks up at the sound of Tank's Wookie comment.

"Hey!" Takes a quick look in the mirror right next to him, then turns back to tank. "I sure as B5 wants to maim me, in some horrible way, don't look like a Wookie."
Yeah, not TALL enough for a wookiee....now an EWOK maybe..... Tongue
fireyone  did you grow a beard?......
wait its moving!!!

agh!!! fireyone has magical powers! run for your lives  Tongue

or it could be a ewok  :-4
"An EWOK? First you say I'm an Wookie and now I'm an Ewok?" Looks back into the mirror then back at them, "I'm to handsome to be a Ewok! Not to mention I'm not Three Feet Tall."
Ok, a taller than usual Ewok... Tongue
Meh, that's been done before.  *looks in the direction of Aslan's quarters*  :-4
hmmmmmmmmm well how about a sullustan?  he's certainly got the ears for it..............but are they hairy??  LOL
Pages: 1 2 3