Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya for gradumating!
Graduate from college this weekend...and it's been a long time in coming.  @_@

Now to just find a job that pays well with benefits.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
(05-10-2007, 11:18 AM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: Graduate from college this weekend...and it's been a long time in coming.  @_@

Now to just find a job that pays well with benefits.

Holy HElooooo....long time comin  :-X

Well Congrats heheh indeed. As for the job descrip LOL!!! You'll do well to find one that will let YOU pay for benefits, and bout the only ones getting paid well is those what don't drive to work and of course the Oil Companies still showin record profits  :'(
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
That's it!  I'll work for the oil companies!  $ ;D $
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Well if you're seriously considering working for Oil companies, i know some guys high up in the chain at Phillips (I think its Phillips) Smile

Congratulations on your graduation!
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Congrats Tank!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
congrats man!  bout time LOL...........as for the job there's a citgo station here that pays min wage and gives ya about 15 hrs a week Smile Smile Smile
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
congrats man!  ;D
(05-10-2007, 08:13 PM)Acehigh link Wrote: congrats man!  bout time LOL...........as for the job there's a citgo station here that pays min wage and gives ya about 15 hrs a week Smile Smile Smile

hehe, I wasn't going to tell him, I was going to make him think he was getting a high-up job! Smile
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Heh, welp, they always tell ya....start from the bottom and work your way up... Tongue

Congrats on graduating at last. Like they said, long time coming. but at least you stuck it out and finished.  Even with the degree though, you'll find that what most companies want is experience along with the degree  :Smile, not exactly the easiest to do.  You'll likely have to start working full time on whatever job is available and keep your eyes open for something better.  Of course, if ya REALLY want a challenge, I hear there's an opening coming up in the White house next year..... Wink ;D :-4
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Dude...the odds of reaching the White House would be astronomical.  But I'll be damned if there aren't lots of bennies. Big Grin  Think of it...I could 'request' that LucasArts create a new XvT!  I dare them to deny the Pres. of the US!  MWUAHAH!!!

In any case, I think you have to be in your 40's to be allowed to run if I recall correctly.  Not entirely sure though.  Would be crazy though wouldn't it?
~§~