Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wondering....
Is there anyway to play XvT on windows2000 or do I have to figure out put my old win98 PC on line?
Whoa  <)Smile

The dust flies and the doors creak  :o

I don't recall it working on Win2k, I think I did try it once and was just another reason I did not run Win2k very long.
I have even had some probs with xp but have had it working.

Heh, your old PC prolly more than the pup is runnin on ne way  :-X
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Heh, sorry I havn't poked my head in here more often. Real life has been dishing it out to me pretty good.(though not always in a good way) However I'm still kicking and I recently got wind of a new WoW for XvT. The hundrenth one no less. Imagine my suprise upon finding my dusty old name at BSC still in working order.(and even more impressive that i could recall my log in info when i can't even remember my own phone number half the time)

Being that my old squadron is long dead and gone (who were they? OSB..SBO...should have been SOB)

*from somewhere beneath the floor panels D'orjahl's angry muffled voice can be faintly heard*
*D'orjahl*>"It was OBS you idiot!"
*Pyn stomps on the floor, a clattering sound comming from under the deck followed by a howl of pain*

Hmmm.. you must have roaches.

So! assuming i get my PC on-line I can't hink of another squad that I would rather join. (that is of course if RBL would have me)
Eeeh....we'll think about it.  >Big Grin

All kidding aside, if the other crazies here will have ya, I don't see why we can't give you a dusty...er...new berth here. Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Would that be rusted out, or NON-rusted out...errrrr, ventilated, or NON-ventilated....errrr, oh, the *bleep* with it, I'll go check Holme's storage area *shudders as he remembers what happened LAST time he tried crawling through those vents* and see what I can scare up.  >Big Grin >:/ :-4
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Well if you get up and in and need a squad tag, you can use mine LOL  Tongue
Hell I might even dig out my ole awing for ya ta scoot around in  <)Smile
Oh wait a minute, you would prolly fare better in the ole brick, your skills being IMP degenerative and all  :-*
We need more IMPYS in here mate!!  I'd be more than happy to have ya here.  Even have R2Vader clear out a docking space in the Incenerator's hangar bay (RBL's one and only SSD)
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Well THAT'S more like it! Accomadations fitting an imperial officer!

*D'orjahl reaches for the lever to activate the air lock*
"Right this way sir, your room has been prepared. I'll have your gunboat sent to the Incenerator."  *thinking to himself* hmmm.... that realy could be taken the wrong way. I had better snake off any parts I need before that order gets carried out!*
Holy INVASION Luke  :o

Yes! Yes! By all means, have the officers ship retrieved from the compactor and moved to the incenerator...oh and make sure Nurse C has readied the *Special* guest quarters.

:-4
Wow so these our some of the members of OBS from what I heard you guys worked with thrawn.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!