RBL Comlink
Just wondering.... - Printable Version

+- RBL Comlink (https://rblsquad.com/comlink)
+-- Forum: General (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Just wondering.... (/thread-1158.html)

Pages: 1 2

Just wondering.... - Pynaegan - 11-10-2006

Is there anyway to play XvT on windows2000 or do I have to figure out put my old win98 PC on line?

Re: Just wondering.... - Azis - 11-10-2006

Whoa  <)Smile

The dust flies and the doors creak  :o

I don't recall it working on Win2k, I think I did try it once and was just another reason I did not run Win2k very long.
I have even had some probs with xp but have had it working.

Heh, your old PC prolly more than the pup is runnin on ne way  :-X

Re: Just wondering.... - Pynaegan - 11-10-2006

Heh, sorry I havn't poked my head in here more often. Real life has been dishing it out to me pretty good.(though not always in a good way) However I'm still kicking and I recently got wind of a new WoW for XvT. The hundrenth one no less. Imagine my suprise upon finding my dusty old name at BSC still in working order.(and even more impressive that i could recall my log in info when i can't even remember my own phone number half the time)

Being that my old squadron is long dead and gone (who were they? OSB..SBO...should have been SOB)

*from somewhere beneath the floor panels D'orjahl's angry muffled voice can be faintly heard*
*D'orjahl*>"It was OBS you idiot!"
*Pyn stomps on the floor, a clattering sound comming from under the deck followed by a howl of pain*

Hmmm.. you must have roaches.

So! assuming i get my PC on-line I can't hink of another squad that I would rather join. (that is of course if RBL would have me)

Re: Just wondering.... - M1A2Tanker - 11-10-2006

Eeeh....we'll think about it.  >Big Grin

All kidding aside, if the other crazies here will have ya, I don't see why we can't give you a dusty...er...new berth here. Big Grin

Re: Just wondering.... - Snoopy - 11-11-2006

Would that be rusted out, or NON-rusted out...errrrr, ventilated, or NON-ventilated....errrr, oh, the *bleep* with it, I'll go check Holme's storage area *shudders as he remembers what happened LAST time he tried crawling through those vents* and see what I can scare up.  >Big Grin >:/ :-4

Re: Just wondering.... - Azis - 11-11-2006

Well if you get up and in and need a squad tag, you can use mine LOL  Tongue
Hell I might even dig out my ole awing for ya ta scoot around in  <)Smile
Oh wait a minute, you would prolly fare better in the ole brick, your skills being IMP degenerative and all  :-*

Re: Just wondering.... - Acehigh - 11-11-2006

We need more IMPYS in here mate!!  I'd be more than happy to have ya here.  Even have R2Vader clear out a docking space in the Incenerator's hangar bay (RBL's one and only SSD)

Re: Just wondering.... - Dorjahl - 11-12-2006

Well THAT'S more like it! Accomadations fitting an imperial officer!

*D'orjahl reaches for the lever to activate the air lock*
"Right this way sir, your room has been prepared. I'll have your gunboat sent to the Incenerator."  *thinking to himself* hmmm.... that realy could be taken the wrong way. I had better snake off any parts I need before that order gets carried out!*

Re: Just wondering.... - Azis - 11-12-2006

Holy INVASION Luke  :o

Yes! Yes! By all means, have the officers ship retrieved from the compactor and moved to the incenerator...oh and make sure Nurse C has readied the *Special* guest quarters.

:-4

Re: Just wondering.... - Fireyone233 - 11-12-2006

Wow so these our some of the members of OBS from what I heard you guys worked with thrawn.