Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey All
Hey all I'm SparQz the new level 33 jedi to RBL if you haven't seen my suggestion on the general discussion board i was suggesting we use xfire or even some other voip chat service so we can stay in contact especially in space combat without having to type. Also don't forget to say whatsup to me in game :-D <)Smile
;DHi Hi Hi and Wusssup ;D
Welcome to the Squad. Smile  And that's not a bad idea really.

How well does Teamspeak work in Galaxies?  Anyone know?

~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I would vote for Teamspeak as well.
I know many PAs are using that, and I used it some time ago in SWG as well. Worked pretty good.

The nice thing bout TS is, all those ppl with the old gamevoice hardware can use it to switch between channels, mute output and other cookies.

I guess it wouldnt be to hard for holmes to run it on his server.

teamspeak works i can run a teamspeak server on my laptop it's got 1gig ram and an amd 64 3500+ etc etc.
[Image: icon_thumbsup.gif]

I have ts2 still installed Big Grin
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
(01-18-2006, 08:24 AM)SparQz link Wrote: teamspeak works i can run a teamspeak server on my laptop it's got 1gig ram and an amd 64 3500+ etc etc.

What Simon meant was on a dedicated server so that it's always available to everyone 24/7 Wink

and to answer Simon, no it wouldn't be a problem to run this if it'll run on a linux machine... (I havent looked at it yet, but will when I get a chance)
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
So is it Team speak or Xfire ....... :o  Should i delete xfire and go find teamspeak and is it free too?
hey SparQz welcom to rbl ^_^