Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games RBL'ers play
OK,

We've asked this before and I think some were confused about the premises of the question.

Would like to know what multiplayer games RBL members play that involves or could involve other RBL'ers.

For example if you play roller coaster tycoon you probably dont want to list it since that's mostly a single player game.

If however you play something like BF2 quite often (often being the keyword), where multiplay with other RBL members is possible, then please list it.

Even though we star wars based club, I think we decided awhile back to include non SW titles as well so we could play those other titles with our guildmates. So if you still playin games like crimson skies often (again often being the keyword) and of course it multiplayer and has potential to involve other RBL'ers in the game play, then please list it also.

The info gained from this will help in deciding on a webste revamp that is possible to happen in the future should we continue to add active people to the club Smile

Thanks,

Holmes out
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
I play WoW as often as i can but I'm having problems with the new patch and soon Empire at wars gonna buy it  ;D
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
I can play galactic battlegrounds online

when I get a new joy some of us used to play mech warrior 4 vengeance and mercs

crimson skies is kewl

I plan to get empire at war

will always play xvt or xwa with rbl'ers if we can get it set up
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I've still got XvT and XWA installed on the system.  Galaxies of course.  Warcraft III.  I've got Call of Duty 2 and Half-Life 2 now that I have yet to play.  I've seen Call of Duty 2's MP play and it looks pretty good really.

What else...oh yes, Battlefront 2.  Games have been on the low end for me though for awhile...lots of schooling to do.  Sad
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Time allows only some visits to SWG lately.

Oh I luv to play geocentric Quatum physic trivia............. 8).

Im  sure ........................ :Smile

SWG is the game now for me(used to be XvT)........... I try to only play one game  cuase  RL is sooo much fun!!
i've been playing cs and waiting to play empire at war then i get to go back on galaxies ^_^
Crimson Skies
Ragnarok Online (Lightside Legends, eXile)
All the old SW favs
Mech Warrior 4
Battlefront
Battlefront 2
SOCOM 2 & 3
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
goku I didn't know you were a mech dude...lol played a bit with tank and razen............what name did ya use there?  I played in some wow's for DG, PS, and some on my own.  always had ace as my name though, just diff clans Smile
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
um, RBL_Goku1...>.>
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.