Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to biz...
...at least partly.

My second toon named Simm managed to grind to Master Trader Structures using the last day of double xp.

That means no more droids, but at least ships again and if I feel like it, I gonna build a city hall Tongue

Welp, with Holmes and I, that makes 3 structures/shipwright traders in RBL.  Actually, with the current trader divisions, methinks it's the best choice anyway if ya want a trader toon.  Downside is some of those larger structures, like city halls, require parts only an engineer trader can currently make.  My alt. toon S'now, is 1, but it's a long grind before it's up to speed to make the parts, esp. with me wife using it  :-4 and flying instead.  Ah well, if need be I can always use a respec and switch over and grind out some factory parts in bulk(I have some now left over from the change, but I'm missing a few key ones).  I image you can still do the same Simon, assuming you have respecs left also.  If ya need any key minerals, sing out.  Az'Is and Holmes have been quite the bloodhounds when it comes to mining key asteriod minerals and I have some stowed in a vender in the guildhall.  We've got supplies of key ground minerals also.  Padme', 1 of Holme's alts, can offer a decent buff as well.  Yep, yep, RBL production is up and running.  ;D ;D ;D (and I see why ya liked shipwright too.  It's kinda neat being able to make your own componets and ships)
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Respec is no option, cause my alt went for trader.
If i would respec on my main i would loose all my CLs.

CLs?  *Scratches head trying to think - feels sharp pain as the wheels start to turn upstairs - 'nough of that*  Can't think what CLs are but I understand what you're saying, I think I've got a few schematics I'd lose too if I respec'd, although I'm not sure if I'd regain them if I returned afterward?  Anyone know?  *Looks confused* (Yeah, I know..my NORMAL look....THX guys Tongue)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Ah well, guess I can always help S'now grind exp.
(01-03-2006, 01:22 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: CLs?  *Scratches head trying to think - feels sharp pain as the wheels start to turn upstairs -

just as a CL 83 ancient graul thwaps u for runnin into his chin...and those CL 78 janta's eyeballin u for their next set of slippers  Tongue
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Snoopy What kind of broken down driods are you selling!!  go check the vender in the hall LOL!! :-4
trader is the best way to make mucha cash  ;D ;D (without useing a bazzar)
Rofl, don't knock the bazaar's hobovu, they're the best way(and easiest) to make credits until you manage to establish a sales location that players will actually GO to and BUY your merchandise.  The trick is making sure the 25 items you can stock in it at any 1 time are items that players will buy and use, rather than just junk no one wants(that's what venders are for, right Az? :-4 Wink ;D)

Bender, the vender droid, I haven't really been making use of for some time as I haven't had the engineering trader background to MAKE droids since the change.  Maybe it's starting to rust???  I'll have to check....lol.
not unless you sell rare and valuable stuff like a gy today bought one of my rebel battle armor helmets