Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Tank
Break out the rooties....

oh and Tank, padme has a present for yea Wink she's in the guild hall :p
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
*throws tanker 40 punds of ode du peetree*

didn't know what to give you
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
* gives Tank a miniature remote controlled tank*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*smacks tank right in the kisser with a huge smelly trout.......*

happy b-day bro! 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
hehe, I'll be in Galaxies for sure the next few days...*is suddenly smacked by le trout*....ow....@_@

**falls over, just in time to avoid getting hit by the ode de pee tree, which hits Ace instead.  Crashes onto the remote control of his new tank, which fires a powerful blaster into the backside of a Ninja Ewok, which yelps and attacks FO for no real reason**
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I thought i had that thing set to stun...
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.

Happy birthday old friend  Wink

RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
*turns and gets ewok in the face*

OH GOD MY FACE GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!
Well, ya wanted to see what you'd look like with a beard and mustache anyway....... :o ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*breaks the nearest window open and sticks his face out the window*

I'M FREE! GA--------------------

*Quickly brings his head back in and locks it*

Gah my face how does it look?

*turns to show everyone*