Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Space
Over the Xmas break, maybe we could find some time to load up at least 4 of us in a POB and fly out to DS? If yes, I have a few requests for Snoop:

1) Nova Courier chassis
2) Elite-class custom EVERYTHING

I say #2 because I just went out there this morning in my X-Wing. It was a joke. Nothing but T5 POBs, gunships, and, of course, the ISD. Speaking of the ISD, here's what I learned: it has 100 guns. Literally. Gun 00 - Gun 99.

ROFL

I TRIED TO SNEAK UP BEHIND IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (breaks down into nervous, hysterical laughter)
been there done that me and some old friends of mine in the game (i say old cuase i'm no longer there) we took it out just one ship. It was a YT-1300 MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANS WITH JUST ION CANNONS MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
funny, I've been sitting on a YT-3000 chassis for some time now.  *Grins evily*  >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
too bad it's only flyable by neutrals......
Ahem our new Doc secretkp is a neutral hehehe........ :-*
I don't think S'now Bird's declared yet either, she could go neutral also. Of course, it could be SOME TIME b4 she'd qualify to FLY that bird.  :'(
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
who is S'now Bird's because i saw her at the guild hall a few days ago
(12-26-2005, 08:33 PM)hobovu link Wrote: who is S'now Bird's because i saw her at the guild hall a few days ago

http://www.rblsquad.com/members/mainroster.php

scroll down to wolf squad
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
YT1300s are flyable by everyone in Galaxies with JTL.  They just have specific models of the YT1300 for each faction.

Or at least they USED to.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
:o really i did not know that oh yeah anyone wants an Arc 170 im selling it since i don't like to flying in space