Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well is been a blast!
Welll guys I can't stand the NGE ok at first it was fun but whats the point if you can kill a gruaks so simple!? So I'm leaving galaxies gonna cancel my account and move onto WoW. Yes, I know i siund stupid for doing this but its my choice but, I AIN'T LEAVING RBL! I'm just leaving galaxies untill they unscrew it. Oh anyone get the Trials of obiwan refun address?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
I dunno about you, but I have a hard time killing things still.  I have to do the "Run back and forth in the house" trick to kill anything higher level than myself.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Of course, he MAY just come back as an all new character just to CONFUSE us...lol.  I'm impressed if you've used up all your respecs already FO and couldn't find ANY profession you liked. I've been hearing alot about the officer's option being rather cool.  Apparently you can call in air strikes on a target for example  *Pictures that scene from 'Appolcaypse Now' where the air strike is called in, set to the tune of the 'Ride of the Valcaries'(or HOWEVER it's spelt...lol)*  Gawd, I LOVE the smell of NAPALM in the morning!!  Tongue ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Well that sucks firey... I wasnt able to start killin grauls til I was around lvl 25... and even then I had to start at 30m and run away while shootin... still do actually, an sometimes they still get me, but oh well. I have more fun being around RBL'ers, the game is bugged but I still have fun.

Before you cancel you might consider unloading your inventory somewhere with the guild in case you change your mind and come back, least then you'd get your stuff back.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
lol i was lvl 29 when i kill them even acient grauls just force lighting them and attakc like crazy ;D but now im trader armor and weapon smith i justuse them to get myself kill so i don't have to pay to go to argo outpost  ;D
Sorry to hear that Fireyone.

I know SWG is pretty much junk lately, but its still Starwars and as long as i can fly an A-Wing and socialize with other star wars nerds I gonna stay. The only downer is the monthly fee...

Would be sad to see you leave SWG.  :'(

Simon said it perty well heheh, I mean aint hardly ne one WHINES louder than me and boy have I whined about these bugs and such but man Have they all been after me or what hehehe. I have wasted more than just ONE entire day due to bugs heh.

However inspite the bugs I do love the saga and space and all the friends Big Grin Even have my wife and daughter thinking about what they want for their toon when I do my second slot.....

RBL aint goin no place that I know of so ur hat can always hang here heh.
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Now you guys are making me sad just keep me update about the game and you may see me again.
>:/  Now fire why throw the baby out with the bath water sure sometimes  SWG can be a pain but the Star Wars  part of it, and Your friends to hang out with makes this game a big bunch of fun. Think about it when we played XvT it was fun !! but it had its draw backs too. the thing that made it the most fun of all of it was people like you and me and the stories and doing things together even when the game wasnt up to par!!!SWG is fun cuase now we can fly and actually see people and be in star Wars and have a RBL village. But hey all that said and done if you still  think leaving and going to another pathway is more fun I can respect your decision but will miss you alot!! Sometimes the grass isnt ..........well you know you will always be a top notch RBLer..........hope you stay...........Aslan signing off ^Smile^
Well i left Galaxies but I ain't leaveing the squad you guys are way to much fun to not hang around with.  Tongue