Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Srovee, reporting for duty!
Hi guys, just joined the guild in SWG. Thought I'd introduce myself and say hi. So, ummm, hi. Whaddya want, a personal ad?!

Oh, and I'm a dark jedi/imp pilot. THAT should make for some fun.
Oy vey...we've got anudder one on our hands!  Tongue

Welcome to RBL.  Hope you have a great time with us.  Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Welcome aboard mate.

Well this seems interesting another fine exception into RBL guild.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Welcome to the light side I can feel the struggle in you come  to the light side .............. and RBL Tongue
Just beware Aslan's pee tree extracts.  Esp. if your going into space afterwards for any length of time afterwards. ??? :Smile :-X :'( :'( :'( :'(  NOT something ya wanna have to SMELL cooped up in a small cockpit...... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
this suck man53 might want him to kill me to  :'(  :'( so bring it on  >:/
Dude, I'm not gonna kill you. At least, I don't plan on it, yet. I think I already demonstrated this, but, if not, I could come incapacitate you again and laugh as you lie there...Really, I promise, it's not bother  ;D
don't make me send out darth vader again ( THE DROID THAT COME BACK TO LIFE CAN NEVER BE KILLED)  ;D ;D ;D
BRING IT ON!! i slapped that thing down how many dozens of times?! and i'll do it again and again, and slap you for trying. or maybe just for being  Wink Wink