Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, I'll bite
HOW does 1 get involved in space mining WITHOUT having asteriod minerals to make the parts NEEDED to mine the asteroids in the 1st place???  Talk about a chicken or the egg coming 1st question....... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
heheh, good question.... seems to be alot of eggs in this game :p

I left some wooly hide for yea in the guild basement... along with some more various critter meats.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Thx, Holmes.  Hopefully, I'll get in game sometime today to make use of it.
You can start the mining quest, which will provide you with equipment, in Karhicho on Kashyyk. Speak to Flash Harrison on the first floor of the big tree.

Don't you need the expansion to do that?
Well I will def make note of that for now heheheh BUT as I recall the last time I hypered into Kashyyk uhmmmm I had a take an unplanned tour and eventually go wookie huntin to clone my way off a there Soooo I will indeed plan better for ne future trip

Big Grin
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Yeah, next time take on 3 king nong sized wookiees.  You'll get cloned faster..... ;D ;D ;D ;D :-4 :-4 :-4 :-4 >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ >:/ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Tongue
You will need the RotW Expansion if you want to space mine anyway. No difference if you get the quest items or player crafted equipment.

hmmmm I aint a berry good speller but I smell wookie in that sentence.....AHhhhh heheh sure ko....barc speeder comes from there...thx Sim Wink

Found this from the site Holmes posted....looks as though space mining is not for the light hearted heheh, mentions lots of bugs hang ups and oh ya missions with several tier4/5 DOH!!! :o

http://www.atombender.de/swgwiki/index.php/Space_mining

Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Well, that explains my lack of success in that direction at least...... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(