Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A small review over the DS
http://invisionfree.com/forums/The_Fallo...opic=19300

Well here is a small review i did over the Nintendo DS along with my only game Advance Wars: Dual Strike.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Dude, the DS was a waste of time. Far outperformed by the PSP. And the thing with the two screens and touch pad, waste of good electricity. So blah i say to you.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I've never been a big fan of the handheld market but I believe the DS was a great idea on paper.  But as with most of the big N's ideas lately, it hasn't worked out so well in practice.  If they could devlop games that take advantage of both screens and the stilus thing that would be kewl.  But I think they only a handful that actually do this. 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code