Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
found me some quests :P
yep yep, doin some jabba work lol... guess I missed that one on tat heheh good xp on the missions too.

Talk to Vourk on mos eisley Wink he's near the starport I think...
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
I got back in and wound up going to just that fella...but first he sent me to dravis for some training so...course the first waypoint to him screwed up just like b4 but this time when I found him at least he decided to train me....almost level 2 pilot and cert is for a dunelizard..??? so will stay freelance for now till I get that boat n see what happens. Dunno how it would work when I join RBL but guess only one way to crash stuff and thats to hit it first lol....
ahhhh sure nice to be home hehehe missed the view THATS for sure Wink

[Image: SWGcomfyaz.jpg]

az'is ....... :-X
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
LOL, why are you staring at the Vendor Az?  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Got a good shot of azis blasting some poor pirates shields Big Grin
(11-29-2005, 05:18 PM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: LOL, why are you staring at the Vendor Az?  Tongue

hehehe well she caught me lookin so I figured I would make the most of it Big Grin

Holmes I wanna see that lil turd heh...prolly was one of my AI wings gettin hits tho :O....oh btw I am gonna bite as a spy heheheheh Holmes was tailin me round space for I dont know how long n I never knew it Tongue
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Methinks you've gotten a little greener since I last saw ya in there...lol.  I MAY have to give that vender a BIGGER weapon to protect herself with....lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Better give her a T-21 rifle or something...I think that Martian might be plotting to make a move on her. Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
sorry about that I didnt realize attachment viewing was disabled for anyone but muah :p  :-[
This is what happens when you hang in those vents too long.. Tongue
~§~
(11-30-2005, 12:18 AM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: This is what happens when you hang in those vents too long.. Tongue

heheh especially now that I have that bar snoop made for me Tongue