Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we got to move
dant. is to dangerous for the low cl people like me and almost everyone swe shoudl move to some where like tat.
We're not moving to Tatooine.  That place is about, if not just as packed as Dant is.

And really, you're about the only one who wants to go move and live on the dustball...got a special place in your heart does it? Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
LOL hobo I'm way lower than you.... just use your radar and map and you can easily avoid confontrations  Wink
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
:o

Hobovu killer is totally going to be my newest name....

Bro, you've gotta realize that Dantooine is our home for now, and it looks like its going to be that way until we find a definite place. Its more difficult than you'd think to just "up-and-leave" also you think its hard for you?

Try being level 10 like Snoop'y

or try being an IMP, and dodging that REBEL turret that sits right by your house.... Smile

I like where we are at the moment, and I believe most other people do aswell. ☼§☼
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
(11-27-2005, 11:33 PM)Man53 link Wrote: :o

or try being an IMP, and dodging that REBEL turret that sits right by your house.... Smile

heheh Does it really shoot at you if your active?
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Hobo's prob. got the thing PROGRAMED to shoot at man53 IF he comes near it...lol.  Actually, 1 major benefit to the latest combat change is that I can now move around with impunity at RBL.  Apparently, since traders aren't supposed to be involved in combat(don't ASK me WHY I got issued a Trader dagger and pistol), nothing seems to attack me(or NOTICE me) when I'm close by.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
i love tat. i even deticated a room in my house for it and i might move but then i have to pack all my harvies  Sad
The dagger is for your cutting prices and the pistol is for blowing away  the competition! :Smile
ROLF! I managed that BEFORE I got the trader versions.....lol.  :-4
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.