Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice Chat
Holmes or ne one use or have these? I have used them even with Pup and it sure can add alot to the game especially with the chat that is used in game.

Aslan ne chance I can wash some dishes r sumin...won't no one give me ne work cant even haul garbage....

....lost in space hehehe
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I downloaded a popular program that allows voice chat, but I never got around to installing it.  Now I'm not even sure what it was called or what I did with it... :-[
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I generally just use yahoo, not sure how well that would work in game, would prolly have to have it set to hands free mode and have a good headset.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
I know yahoo was one of the first I used, heh Vader n me used it lots even in the old game laggy as hell but was a blast. They still have those adds tho?? I have still ventrillo and I could run the server on one of my other 2 networked puters like I used to in Crimson, (Holmes I think u said it would not like RBL server or u wouldnt or...????)
Also at least in Crimson TeamSpeak2 was used most, but was a bit harder to setup a server. They both have hands free or push to talk settings.
Team speak2 does or did have public servers that could be used but u never know what they are like and not private. Teamspeak did not sound as clear but really seemed to be much less of a con hog. Ventrillo is just like phone and better than cell IMO but it does tend to clutter the bandwidth.

I may do some readin n see how hard the server software is to use.

http://www.goteamspeak.com/news.php

~Az~
I will be hangin out on the teamspeak Public 1 server today, made us a channel, RBL no pass. A link from the teamspeak site will launch the app and connect u if ne one wants to check it out or here is the info.

http://www.goteamspeak.com/products.php?t=start

Server IP: 213.202.254.117

Channel: RBL

Big Grin

THAT'S what it was I downloaded!  Teamspeak! 

Silly me... :-[
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.