Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New all how bout it
Now thx agin to Holmes another Xmas present to RBL! I plan to be around for the upcoming wow and need to work on some things to get Crys back up and going also. Hope to see some of ya round in the zone soon.
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Hey Az, Probably won't be around for this wow, I have family coming in from out of state for the holidays. But take my TB out for at least one match will ya! Needs the dust blown off of it.

~~~S~~~
RBL_Razor
Suer Razor, i'll take it out for you.

*Hops in and fies into a match against an X-wing*

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

*TIE_Bomber chunks fill space*

Sorry Razor.................... hehehehehe
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
(12-15-2002, 05:42 AM)Azis link Wrote:Now thx agin to Holmes another Xmas present to RBL! I plan to be around for the upcoming wow and need to work on some things to get Crys back up and going also. Hope to see some of ya round in the zone soon.

Glad ya like. I'm working on trying to figure out how to add a Bio field to our profiles on this board.... I'm still at the scratching my head phase though Wink
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!