Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kashyyyk
Kinda the end b4 the end heh. Was out mozyin round and decided to see what was round kashyyyk, well just about the time I located the SS I was jumped by a tier4 TI  :'( and soon found my self disabled at the SS. She would not repair my ship untill I spent some time on the planet so what the hey.....well once there with a disabled ship u be stuck!!!! Surely there was a way to find Ry Ryan and convince her to fix my ship but after an hour or so magical forests and hairballs were more than annoying. There is no way to shuttle to or off of Kashyyyk......so I went and found the biggest dumbest hairiest scrathin post I could n picked a fight (always knew that cloning travel would come in handy  :-X) I cloned into my pre designated spot on Dantooine, then had to take my Z back to Kashyyyk, unpack my Y and drag it off there hehehehehe.
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
lol, I admit that's rather funny.  Though clone travel would get kinda expensive I'd think. 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
heheh mybe but u takin ne shuttles latley???? heh the lines the wait the mayhem the delays.....cloned travel is like 1st class n comparison LOL  :-4
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
LOL, obviously ya DIDN'T notice that bulletin circulating the spaceports concerning martian terrorists.......*trying to picture Azis picking a fight with a GIANT hairball*  >:/ :o Tongue 8) 8) 8) 8) :-4
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
LOL, and you get a brand new you in the process!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
That's ASSUMING the hairball doesn't just BEAT ya to within an INCH of your life, then WAIT for ya to heal and do it all over AGAIN!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  >Big Grin
Well...as a Martian Terrorist he's armed with the best in Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulators...so he'd take the giant hairball with him...

The catch is if the giant hairball clones at the same place LOL
~§~
To quote a certain red, comic bookturned into a movie, character sporting filed down horns, an oversized hand and a tail(as well as a soft spot for cats)  "Didn't I just kill you a moment ago?  This time STAY dead!!!"    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
hey azis if you ever want to go to kashyyk for fun or hunting talk to me i know it like the back of my hand ;D
Course he has been seen studying the back of his hand a lot... :-4
~§~