Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone make a sticky????

Where everyone can put their server and toon names for SWG?

Would be good info.

Could either post it here or the SWG forum.

Thanks

§lash
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
That's a good idea.  Definately will put that up in the Galaxies comm. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Dare we hope that means YOUR'RE considering joining our merry band in SWG, 'Slash?
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
We'll definately have to give him a sword. Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Made some today, just in case...lol.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Too bad there wasn't a two swords option.  Wild§lash armed with two swords?  That would rock!  Big Grin
~§~
I have two swords....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
That's not what I mean.  I'm talking about in game. Tongue
~§~
Waaa.... wait until RK: Redemption comes out... i'll have two swords..
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.