Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dantooine SS
Some reason this one fella got sumin our fer me. Jumped me first time just merily mozyin home, tore up the ole tin can perty good. The credit leacher at the Dant SS did cut me a deal after runnin me over half the galaxy doin his errands, to fix my ship finally ne time I need. Problem is I am needing too often.This guy followed me to the Naboo system where I barely made it hypin out back to Dant but the suca chased me all the way. Would like to let this idiot know RBL pilots aint gonna be detered from travlin here. After some luv lube in just the right spots ole V3 set me up with my next ship component cert Smile so I have been able to upgrade to some of the items I have looted, but I know there are still better out there I can use now. Still my little bucket aint up to the match just yet...
[Image: Aztunes@naboo.jpg]

Have been finding some good trade/fence resources in the Rori system...NE time u wanna move some weapons there pup lemme know I fix ya up Wink

~~Az~~
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I've got my Bunker set up now, so after I move all my gear back into my place I'll hook you up with a ship Az. 

Just have to figure out what you're qualified to fly, and the rest is easy to set up.  Smile

Also, I'll be setting up a house to use as a warehouse for the guild to use.  Going to keep that at the RBL city-that-is-not-yet for everyone to come and go as they please. 

Might have to see about getting a crafter to make specific cabinents with names on them (This one be Weapons, another be Tools, etc).  Anyways, that's to be taken care of. 

Finally, thanks to Aslan's help last night, with my Bunker up (which I found doubles as a Guild Hall), we could set up some outpost guild halls on other planets.  Might just move my bunker to like....Rori or something. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
dont forget a locker for my jelly doughnuts!! Tongue
Wait...when did ya get Jelly donuts?  ???
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Sounds like a plan to me Big Grin I am actually coming quite fond or Rori Nemalle in particular yep yep. Scenery of Naboo with the remoteness of Dant Wink
Quite few profitable routes thru here also and since I chased down 3 other pilot trainers b4 finding one, to find out I can't even use em well...gonna be spending some time in the Naboo/Rori system.

Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
It's finding a good city to park it by that's tricky.  Like parking near the Dant Mining Outpost, where it's very popular. 

Just need to know what's the most popular places to go to.
~§~
Yeah, Rori's a nice place.  The guild WoodStock's in in Flurry is based there(full sized city no less).  Although I have to admit, hunting turtle dino's get's a bit boring after a while...but the EXP. PTS really add up.  ;D ;D ;D   (Yes, guess who my second toon is gonna be for RBL...lol)
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.