Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new combat upgrade
the new thing sucks its so hard to walk and stuff  :'( :'( :'( >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
U can change ur options to make it like it was. Change mouse look default and map rotation. I have found that the options although can be changed, they revert back to default after certain situations....I would think this will be a fix upcoming, certainly lets hope so.
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Wink Its NOT so bad Yes its differrent and at first even overwhelming but hey its still fun and in some ways better.....LOoook I got a lightsaber !!! *burns Azis helmet broom by accident * oops! sorry just learning :-[
Ya BIG OAF!!! Sheeeeesh now not only does my jacket NOT fit cuz of my bum arm, U gonna go n deprive me of my headwrap too......and here I thought GETTING to the hall was dangerous......

[Image: icon_sprint.gif]
Being around Aslan is usually more dangerous lol.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Heh, speaking of that bum arm Azis, just a reminder of how to get it returned to normal.  Go to the hospital in Coronet, Corellia and go up the elevator to the second floor.  There, you'll see a surgeon who will offer to repair the arm for you(or even give you MORE cyborg limbs if you so desire).  Cost is only 1000 credits.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I see tons of fixes coming up.... I'm currently spec'd as a 34 bounty-hunter.... the reason why I see new changes.... I have killed 4 level 80 jedi now, and almost killed 2 others.... there's something wrong with that.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
man i want it to go back to the old publishs :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
(11-16-2005, 11:28 AM)Aslan link Wrote: Wink Its NOT so bad Yes its differrent and at first even overwhelming but hey its still fun and in some ways better.....LOoook I got a lightsaber !!! *burns Azis helmet broom by accident * oops! sorry just learning :-[

Hmmmm speakin of which...wheres a fella get some custom headgear  ???
I got a hat I picked up somewhere in 1 of my venders...does THAT qualify?  lol
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.