Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Lightspeed
Am I the only 1 freeing like an idiot for buying Jump to Lightspeed awhile back now that they've made it free as part of the game?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
[Image: icon_devil.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
They got me too man.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
they got me aswell... I think we should demand our money back, its a bit rediculous that they charge us, and then make it free....
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
come come now man lol you know as well as I that this situation is standard Imperial Procedure and Protocol.........  Smile
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
That is why I have not purchased the TOOW expansion yet... by the time I finish with the Wookie Planet, it will be free as well.
Ehh i bought cause i wanted to explore the planet cause of episode 3.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
The most common vote is that we've all been paying to beta-test SWG, but then again that comes in to play when talking about both playing an MMORPG with constant upgrades and changes, aswell as the EULA that Sony always so cleverly writes against the players benefits. Welcome to the world of MMORPGs owned by Sony.... I've been playing EverQuest for 5 years, and I know exactly how it is and will be..... (I've predicted the release dates for the SWG expansions almost 100% correct by month with exception of Rage of the Wookies).... We shall see how this all goes.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
;D ahhh well Its still fun to hang around with RBL!!!!
Yes indeed aslan yes indeed.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!