Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RBL City - Rdy to rise
Yep, we have 10 citizens situated with houses at the chosen site now, at LONG LAST!!! Someone get ahold of mayor Aslan, so we can make it official with the planting of the city hall. We may only have outpost status to start, but it's FAR better than nothing when it comes to protection from all the critters hanging around our doors.  I even picked up a turret tower for extra firepower, although whether I can actually USE it remains questionable.  :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
thanx to me we have ten houses ;D ;D ;D my house is still undersonstructment
tho Sad
I'm tempted to replace my house with the Bunker House that I got from Trials of Obi-Wan, and set up the other house as a Guild warehouse.

What do you guys think?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
nice

im trying to get a med tat. house and use it as my house and use a med house /cantina  for lounge ;D ;D ;D
Welp, there's already 2 bunker type houses there, at least, so another won't be out of place.  They don't seem to take up anymore room than a small house, but I AM impressed with the amount of space INSIDE them.  I'm anxious to get the outpost made official though, so we can add whatever structures(I'd have to review again) that level allows and then hope we can supply to room for additional homes for future members.  I'm also rebuilding my Master Architect and restocking the venders with furniture and structures, since I'm not certain WHAT type of abilities I'll be left with after the 15th.  Weaponsmith takes FOREVER to build up and yet there seems to be little interest in the weapons created.  With degrading being tossed out after the 15th, the weapons a toon has should last even longer.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
the reason the bunker house has so much space is becaus eit underr goruns and it has 2 levels!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
I'm gonna get some faction and put in an IMPERIAL turret too Smile
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Maybe that's not such a good idea...the Imperal and Rebel turrets might blast each other lol
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
yeah but i hyave a good idea on what it could be used for *holds pic of olakosrib up*
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
we should make a small jail for *points to a pic of olakosrib* with a small house and some other stuff  Tongue

and when you have a spare time while im not on give a email or a /tell to a guy named JMC JMC hes a good fried of mine and is lvl 80  wanted to join the guild in agust but no one was their to sign him up  ;D