Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAVA MOON HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES I CAN TRAVEL MUSTAFAR NBOW SO YOU"LL BE SEEING ME ON THERE ALOT WEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
lucky i have to wait until it comes out in stores but im suscribing again ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  RETURN OF THE HOBO!!!
hate to break it to yah Hobovu but its gonna be digital download only sry.
Not sure you want to go to Mustafar except maybe once before becoming a high level player.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
was there and i killed two lvl 73 beatles by myself course i was with a lvl 80 friend but still it counts.
Heh, it counts only if you did it yourself.  Tongue  You piggybacked off his CL.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
ok lets do some math here me CL 32 him Cl 80 Beatle Cl= 73  Me by myself = OWNAGE! Me with Friend = PWNAGE TO BEATLE!!!!!!!!!!! so in my mind i did find and might wanna go look at your RP thread heres for Cries.
can't anyone go to mustfar?
Yup if they where alot of suntan lotions  ;D
then wut is the point of getting the new game?