Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me!
im going to buy the new swg game and i already have a swg account do i still get a month free or do i have to pay for two months again? ??? ???
first off, wrong place to put this, needs to be in SWG forums, also, no, you don't get a free month for buying the new expansion, also I'd reccomend waiting until after the 15th before you make any SWG purchases, there's supposedly another big CU revamp.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
already? well not gonna stop me from my purchase this sunday.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
oh because i was going to buy the new game on Saturday
Yeah, many changes are in the works for the 15th. Th e protests have already begun too, as man and I saw last night.  Personally, I'm taking a wait and see attitude, but NOT investing MORE money into the game beforehand.  B forwarned too that Mustafa already has a rep as being a rough place on equipment and HIGH LEVEL toons...NOT a great place for lower level types, heh.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Mustafar was advertised as being rough on everything from the get go though. They stated that level 60 and above should explore only...anything lower and you'll probably get burnt to a crisp lol.

So yet another CU upgrade...great...I haven't even gotten used to the first one. 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
can you even buy trails of obi wan at stores? ???
No, currently it's a digital download only expansion.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
and unless your toon is level 80, it's probably almost a waste to getr the expansion, although the gifts that come with it are kinda cool.  BTW, for those AT level 80, the new upgrade ALSO includes 10 MORE levels you can build your toon up to....yes, top level NOW is gonna be level 90.  :Smile.......and here I am at level 10 yet...rofl(to craft, or NOT to craft...THAT is the question)
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
is their going to be another respec?