Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Thompson May god may have mercy on his soul.
http://invisionfree.com/forums/The_Fallo...18446&st=0

If any of you have heard of him he is a complete moron trying to get games banned here is a thread from another forum im on read and see his amazing stupidity.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
They had a special report about this on G4.  I happen to think it's absurd that they can reason these games make kids go psyco.  this should be a parenting issue not government.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
My thoughts exactly Ace.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Heh, as in the NRA motto : Video games don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people.  :Smile  What some people won't do to gain some noteriety and/or make some fast money 'in the name of others'.  Coming from a country where gun availability is far more restricted and regulated,  I'd be more concerned  with inproper storage and availability of firearms than I would  video games.  I find it ironic how some can claim they're not responsible for their actions simply because they were able to play a video game.  :Smile  And yes, proper parenting begins in the home.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
[Image: icon_omfg.gif][Image: icon_matrixfight.gif][Image: icon_chainsaw.gif][Image: icon_crash.gif][Image: 2ar15.gif][Image: cop333.gif]
[Image: img50.gif][Image: icon_pacman.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
yes azis thats whats gonna happen Jack Thompson.
(11-03-2005, 09:53 AM)Azis link Wrote: [Image: icon_omfg.gif][Image: icon_matrixfight.gif][Image: icon_chainsaw.gif][Image: icon_crash.gif][Image: 2ar15.gif][Image: cop333.gif]
[Image: img50.gif][Image: icon_pacman.gif]

Azis is a perfect example of what happens when you play violent video games for too long.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
(11-03-2005, 03:47 PM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: Azis is a perfect example of what happens when you play violent video games for too long.   ;D

heh, I actually have written many essays and papers about the effects of violent video games, violent surroundings and lack of parenting in the homes of these so called "Psychotic or Violent" children. I'll say with full heart, and believe that this is all rediculous. Smile Thus I must agree, down with Azis!
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Well yes true but, does any of you remember the washington sniper of 02? Well Jack is blaming halo (released in 01) for that shooting and also he doesn't even do research on those games what is he a moron? or a idiot with no life?
children this day (me and my friends) play too many vilolent games like halo2 and soon more but in time no one will play viloent video games like me i used to love shooting games and now i like rpg