Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grana Wook's been cooking again
:o :o :o :-X :o :o :o Aslan told her he was hungry, and she felt so bad she started up the family cauldren.  She made extra in case anyone else was hungry, so be forwarned. Wink  It's even packed up in factory crate's (yes, that was a BIG cauldren) for easy carrying.  If it goes over well(or at least if enough survive Wink), she's even willing to whip up somemore, once she sends a certain bothan back out with a shovel.  Anyone going hunting may be well advised to check it out.  Wink ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I sense a long quest on Mustafar calling me...yes...Mustafar.  I as a CL 19 shall quest on Mustafar!  Because the Force wills it....(the force of the stuff in the cauldron that is)  :-X  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Just a word of warning Tank before you head there.  From what I've heard so far from a few players that have gone there, you may NOT want to take anything there you can't replace..lol.  I spoke with 1 player who had his nice new 8 man desert speeder(the name of those new gift vehicles escapes me atm) destroyed over there, along with alot of other items..lol.  Sounds like they play rougher than a pack of curious wookiees.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  Seriously though, I had a request for crates of neutron pixie's from our newest guildmember last night and while I was at it, also picked up crates of muon and brandy.  Most of it has a cross-the-board attribute boost of 20%, which can be quite a significant jump in a fight.  ;D  I dropped the supply I brought back into the Grana vender in the guild hall and see how popular it is.  If it goes over well, I'll go back for more later.  i can also further increase the variety of what I bring back next time, if the interest is there.  Each crate had about 25 doses in them.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
DARN  DARN I need Lava Cream!! My fur got singed there at that hot house of a planet!! Anyhow yes its a rough place even for your wookiee hero but its more fun than chasing a pack  of imps down RBL hill Muhahahahahayub!! So if I am on and you need  a support brute call On me!!!sniff sniff mmmmm mmm Grandma!!!!! is it soup yet!!! ;D