Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Respec
I still have my respec available from the CU change.... I've got Master Brawler, Master Marskman, Novice Creature Handler, Scout at 4/0/4/4, BH at 0/1/0/1....

I was wondering what people may suggest that I do for respec, if I do anything at all....  I was thinking about trying BountyHunter + Commando, but I'm not sure if I want to go completely into ranged combat only, I like being able to stand there and beat stuff up, but with only 1500hp, that can be quite hard. With my respec I can get commando to be like 1/3/4/2 or something like that, or the same with BH, or i can get it to be 1/1/1/1, and 1/1/2/1 or something of that sort, and I was just wondering your opinions. I'm not sure what is considered best kind of combat now days melee combat or ranged, and I'm not sure what I really want to do, and if BH is the profession I really want either, and same with Commando.... I'd like to be able to put out some big damage, but also I love the RP element that Bounty Hunters have, and considering I know a lot of people in RBL want to become Jedi, an Imp BH hanging out warning off all the other imp BH's wouldnt be too bad of an Idea Smile

Please tell me your thoughts and such, I'm not sure what I want to do, or even if I want to just save my respec for later.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
comando............BH.........jedi...........and thats all i can think of
well i'd go for BH cause im going smuggler/ BH cause it makes for interesting RP element.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
yeah but BH makes tired quicker trust me I was one
I've played EverQuest for about 6 years now, as a Druid doing the same job, for 6 years, you need not speak of tiring work.... The only concern I have about being a BH is the BH missions, I cant do them if I cant fight anything. Hobovu, no offense but i'd like to meet you before I take too much of your advice, as to me you're a new person to MY world, with all due respect you most likely have more experience in the game than I do, but still as a roleplay element I'd like for you to better know me and the character role that I play both in galaxies and a part of the ReBeL community. I'm also a bit concerned with the fact that melee combat seems that it can have its huge advantages when it comes to solo-play over ranged combat. I could be wrong as I dont know as much about the game as I'd like to know, but I'm sure I'll find out as the time goes by. (I'd really like to be able to walk into my own house over by RBL H.Q. and be able to wax anything that tries to keep me out of my own house, or even so, locked inside of it. rather it be Quenkers, Rebs or Dant citizens, and even those Imps that keep following Fireyone over because he doesnt WATCH HIS BACK, and leads pesky imp commandos to tread all over our homes and front yards.
Bring one squad to the town caus ei kill a probebot that attacked me and you can't get over it.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
man53 you will meet me in a while I because my account ended so and im buy the new game, then will teach you the ways of the BH and will give you some good armor not to brag but i have a whole bunch of rare armor and i think i have some good rifles for you ;D the only concern is wut lvl are you? because i am lvl29 TIP(go to the BH terminal on mos eilsy next ot the cantina, its always easy missions ;D)

you think that was bad my old house was on tat. good view(I live on top of a hill that over looks the city of mos exile)  but stupid imps everywhere in the front of my house at the bottom of the hill and once a squad of nova troopers was like guarding my house  >Sad
You don't have anything that can be respec'ed up to the elite professions.  Save it for now, because standard (that is, the base professions) skills don't transfer up to elite (ie, secondary) profession skills at all.  I tried, and then canceled the respec when it didn't work. 

I'd keep the Brawler and Marksman.  That way you can be a commando, and a fighter.  In time you can learn to be a Teras Kasi fighter too if you want it.  Flat out dump some of the Scout skills unless it's needed for the Creature handler and Bounty Hunter except for that which masks your scent. 

I've got Commando, Rifleman, some Scout, some Brawler, some Medic, Pilot (obviously), Master Marksman.  I dumped the Entertainer completely to free up skill points. 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
i was BH, Rifleman(almost mastered), Carbiner, Medic(only for bacta shot and stuff), Scout
Actually tank i've checked what i can respec, and I can get near to master BH with my respec of all my lower-mastered things, however what I've now decided to do is sacrafice my creature handler, and my skills not needed for BH, and am just grinding up BH and saving my respec, I'm also considering going for Master Pistoleer or Master Carbineer, not sure yet.