Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a normal day at RBL
*We see Fireyone walking down that hall dodging corners jumping into the ventilation shafts and such to come to tanks office were the piles of paper work are still there and the man himself still sitting in his chair.*

Excellent he's still there time to put my plan into action

*using a fishing rod fireyone attachs a glazed doughnut and slipss it into the shaft right infront of tank*

Come on take the bait man take the bait!!!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Tank blinks when the pastry suddenly appeared, dangling before him.  An eyebrow raised slowly as he followed the fishing line back up.  "....what are you doing?"  He called calmly, more curious than anything.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Fireyone relized his error of using a non see through line and hook. Quickly using his good skills he threw his voice off to the doughnut.*

Pay no heed to the line coming from me it is but a thing i tied myself trying to choke myself alas it was a faliure.

*Fireyone then makes the dough nut fly through the door and makes it run away. Hey then switchs the lines and waits for tank to return to his paperwork.*
Tank watched the doughnut get sent out the door and shook his head before leaning back in his seat and looking up at the ceiling.  "You know FO, I CAN sense you in the Force..."
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Fireyone remebers tanks a jedi and procceds to fall throught the ceiling*

Um wanta doughnut?
As FO landed on Tank's desk, it made a mess of things. 

Somewhat annoyed, Tank clicked the commlink.  "Ace, could you come and pick up the wondering Padawan pilot in my office?  I hear he's got a donut for your troubles..."
~§~
*Fireyone Quickly getsi up and starts putting thing back to the way the were*

Sorry Tnak thought you might need a little something to cheer you up. Hehe guess i was wrong.

*FO takes out his comlink and buzzes B-5*

Hey B-5 come to tanks office and fix the large hole in the wall I'll give you that tune up you been wanting.

*there was quick and sherill BOOYAH over the com As the little R-3 unit made its way there.*

I'll just be leaving now tank.
Talk about truth in advertising...lol...that little disclaimer in the fine print says it all...lol.  You should count yourself lucky FO, Tank COULD have had you fall conviently into Razen's fish tank instead(you HAD a fishing rod afteral).  The poor things haven't eaten for a while..... Wink ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Your ttalking bout my sig right?  ;D
Yep.  Wink  Heh, Tank's forgot to include 'foul-smelling' in his definition....oh, wait!...maybe it was BATH day that day.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  *Tosses a bar of soap into the fish tank*  Bath's rdy Tank!!!  *Runs*
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.