Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back (For Now)
I'm back for atleast another month, just put the $15 in to play, Character name is still Esgorath Darklake and would love some help, i cant remember how to play this game!
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
YUBYUB  WOOKIEE BODYGUARD SERVICE  ALWAYS AVIALEBLE........... 8)  good to have you back
are you going to play in November?
;D Yup  Aslan is at your service year round unless the Lord comes back than I will be dancing !! hehehehe
SWEET IM ALSO READY and also i might ber on this week if i can get me dad to let of the grounding i had (bad mid-term hehe) can't wait to see ya on if no this fall break(this week) next week.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
*Spanks FO*  Mustn't let your studies slip young'in, doing so allows the imps to win!  Knowledge is power afteral and the emperor prefers you to remain ignorant.  Excell in your studies and defeat him!!Besides.....there's no one to guard the spice while your away!!  lol
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Keep your pants on snoop i got me grades up so i know i'll be on plus my comp screwed up so im gonna be on today for abit testing to see if it running right i hate it when the comp screws up luckily i backed up everything.
My Character's name is Esgorath Darklake, send me an e-mail and a /tell some time, so we can get in touch.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
yeah i know i have you on my friends list ever since i had the game in hopes of playing with you. I was on l;ast night but i didn't see you there.
lucky i have to wait until november to play again Sad Sad