Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One love
just spreadin a bit around Smile
I have some personal pages up should anyone care to have a look around my life here in the Pacific Northwest.
http://asis.phanfare.com/

And a message from hooties Blowfish Wink

[Image: icon_peace.gif] 8)

Sunshine, on the horizon
Over two young lovers, while its goin’ down
Somewhere, the same sun rises,
on another two lovers, as the world goes around
Same scene, played over and over
Same sweet passion, same warm blood
Softly speaking, the universal language
So many lovers ….......... One love
CHORUS:
One love, might make a difference
Might take the walls, and tear them down
One light, might keep on shining
If we take one love and we spread it around
Old religions, new generations
Caught in a struggle of righteous ways
Can’t see the forest for all the frustrations
Too many lyin’, too many dyin’ .. but only one love
CHORUS:
Too many stories we’ve all come and shared
Too many roads untraveled always to see me ??
Sames scene, plays over and over and over now
Same young passion, same red blood
Universal language, goes unspoken
Too much hatred, too much hatred now
.. but only one love
CHORUS:
Sunshine on the horizon
Over two young lovers, while its goin’ down
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Awesome Wildlife pics Az!

I never knew you were so good with the camera.

Seeing how much he's in with the wildlife, I bet he gets to see a a ton of good stuff.  Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I taut I taw a Wabbit!!!!!!!  Awesome pics man!  Methinks you missed your calling.  BTW, you MAY want to make that pond a little deeper b4 swimming in it next time. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Hey guys glad u enjoyed n thx Smile
I've been wanting to get some stock photos and other things done with some of my stuff now for a while. Have been a serious amature for about 15 yrs now and actually completed a Home study correspondance course thru New York Institute of Photography in 1991....WoW heheh some ofn ya's prolly can't member that far back if ya was even around Big Grin
Cap'n Ordyh caught me online yesterday, he is between jobs again but the offers are comin in so he looks to be ok.
hehe, where was I in 91....I was in elementary school I think.  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Heh, just a little tanker at that time eh?  ;D ;D ;D ;D  I remember it well.  I had a satellite dish back at that time with near unlimited access to most channels.  Good thing too, cause cable was unavailable where I was and TV watching with rabbit ears didn't even work(yeah, although I lived just outside a town(Sussux, N.B.) at that time, the reception was lousy.  Heh, even had a moose go wandering past the house 1 afternoon, to say nothing of nightly singing by 2 rival packs of coyotes(1  directly behind the house, the other on the far hill across from the house - used to watch them with the binoculers)  Pity I didn't know ya back then Azis, you'd have had a FIELD day photographing all the critters in the area.  Of course it didn't last.  3 months after we'd moved up there and bought the place, the plant I'd started working with shut down due to a strike, which lasted better than 6 months.  By the time it was over, we'd lost so much business to rival companies we only lasted a year before closing for good.  Suffice it to say, in a remote area like that, there wasn't much alternative work to be found.  Hard to believe it's only been a year and a half that my family and I are finally back in a house of our own.  It was a tough ride, that's why I can relate to your situation, man.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
nice pics ;D
(10-05-2005, 08:34 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote:   Hard to believe it's only been a year and a half that my family and I are finally back in a house of our own.  It was a tough ride, that's why I can relate to your situation, man.

I remember a bit of that as well pup Wink Funny how these lil text boxes can develop into full blown frienships Big Grin
I know what goes down had to be up and will again heheh  ??? time allowing. As the sun comes up each day, too will I and follow it thru its setting minutes.

wow