Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Want to Join RBL Squadron

01)required-Name=Jonathan ****
03)required-Call Sign=Romulus
04)required-Email=************@yahoo.com
06)BSC ID Number=
07)required-Requested Squad=Wrath
08)required-Requested Ship=TIE Advanced(Avenger)
09)X vs Tie=on
10)X-wing Alliance=on
11)Comments=BSC?
12)server=This is a server generated message do not reply.

How are we handling replies on these now? This one is dated recently Smile

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I wasn't even sure who he was or how he found us....I thought we hid the sign that directed people here lol
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
We could just copy and paste his email adress into our mail programm, and write an answer to his request. Direct reply is not available I guess.

Kinda what I was thinkin too Simon heheh, now we just need one of the old farts to take care of it....PUP!!!! Tongue ???????
*Looks totally mystified* You want ME to do WHAT now????????  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*faaaaaart ............OOps!! Sorry  :-[
*Gags* **Crawls upwind to try to get away from the stench**  No fair using chemical warfare AGAINST your OWN members!! *Passes out*
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
heheh well when the sun reappears from the blue fog [Image: icon_puke.gif] I guess some one otta email this fella n let him know sumin...??? He requested Wrath and uhmmm who is SL of that or is there a Wrath or squads LOL hmmmm maybe I will go back over here n sit back down where I got lost the first time hehehehehehe

I know this is not really the intended forum for this prolly but well poor Tank had to complete and entire closed door session in the Senate entirely on his own :o I mean can u imagine the arguments that must have taken place...just during the introductions well I can only imagine....

[Image: icon_peace.gif]
Az
Allow me to point out that I posted in the Senate back in April, waited 3 days for a response, then not getting any took it to the Officers forum...

I mean, there's only so many times I can listen to the voices in my head tell me we should start using flying elephants for our ships instead of Xwings.... Tongue ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Aslan races off to the senate chambers* Ooh sorry I was late and there finds tank still filabustering!!...........Faaaaart!! oops sorry again Darn gramas stew!! :-\