Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where IS everyone lately?
Fireyone and I seem to be holding down the RBL fort(so to speak) in the game, with appearances occasionally from the newer members.  Aslan's disappeared(he head to New Orlean's to help out?) and I'm assuming Tank's been busy in RL as well, but has still managed to post occasionally.  I've been adding to the variety of structures I have built on standby for city status... but the build-up seems to be stalled.  I just have to remember to keep an eye out for Krayt's....*rubs his still sore hinny from the LAST encounter with them*  Wink ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....when I'm gathering supplies on Tat.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Ye si have only seen tank on about 3 tiomes but RL keeps him busy but aslan yub and the rest WHAT HAPPENED!?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!

I'm around, reading the boards mostly.

§

RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
Its more like the galaxies front mostly windslash.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Yeah, we had a bunch of us active in Galaxies there for a while.  Now when I go in, I rarely catch anyone on, other than Fireyone.  And unfortunately, recruiting for RBL in there is NOT my strong suit.  Running around stocking the bazaar and gathering minerals ISN'T generally much of a group activity...lol.  ;D ;D ;D
Yea, been tied up in RL issues, which are starting to straighten out finally...whew...
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Sorry i was in catilina island working.........october and the end of this month will be a bit buzy for me but I have been on real late some ........ Hey hey stop chasing your tail it will be ok!!
At least the tail DOESN'T bite back..lol.  Good to hear from ya, ya big lug.    ;D ;D ;D
(09-26-2005, 06:01 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: Yeah, we had a bunch of us active in Galaxies there for a while.  Now when I go in, I rarely catch anyone on  ;D ;D ;D

hmmmmmmm [Image: bath2.gif][Image: busted.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I'm developing that itch to install an 'Azis' vender again. *Tries desperately to surpress it*  On the other paw, can you imagine the effectiveness of having that little martian selling weapons?  I seem to recall he was known for having some rather powerful ones..... Wink ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D