Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krayt Dragons
Found out the hard way last night that no matter how bad I think the pest situation is around RBL's site, it COULD be worse.  I was collecting resources from my extracters on Tattoinne last night and got attacked from behind by a Krayt Dragon.  I never realized how fast those critters can move(they actually kept pace with my swoop!!).  A single sneak attack killed me and destroyed my swoop in the same swipe!  I shudder to think what having THOSE critters hanging around outside the door would be like.... :o :o :o :o :o
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
One word: Hell
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
rolf  you should move  is your extracters in kryat area? 

i got attack by one while when i was doing a bounty hunter mission and after it the shuttle port disappeared  Sad Sad
Actually, the area I set them up in had been Krayt free til this point.  the mineral I set them up to extract has been exausted now, so they're rdy to be moved..just haven't had the chance yet.
Ehh might wanna hire some jedi for it.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
oh you should move it to where my house was in inbetween mos exlie on a hill next not a person named godot on tat.
Here dragon dragon !!! Yummy I love krayt suzettes!!..... Maybe I should take a little huntting trip! ;D
Welp, they apparently enjoyed their bothan/swoop meal, but found it just didn't keep them filled and moved on looking for something else.  Haven't seen any more in the area since. *Sighs with relief, THEN hears a roar BEHIND him and jumps!*  Don't DO that Aslan!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hey evrone looks like alls havin fun Smile Good to see teamwork and comunication and seems as tho the gameplay experience is finely split fomr RL for some heheheheh.
Busy time for the next few weeks for me...but then will be settlin in for the winter. NE one hook me up with some goodies....? Still perty broke but maybe I can swing sumin and check u all out Big Grin

Greenday...*Wake me up when September ends*

[Image: icon_peace.gif];)
Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Pity they don't accept credits for payment Azis, I'd set up an account fer ya.  I've been stocking up on my credit line in preperation for the establishment of RBL city, but we're STILL short 2 members to even qualify for an outpost.  :'( :'( :'(  If we could just get Goku's problem solved and YOU established in there, THAT would take care of it.  Housing, transportation, furniture, weapons....THOSE I can take care of for ya, if and when it happens.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D