Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefront 2
is anyone going to get starwars battlefront 2?
I'll rent it before I buy it.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
im just going to buy it ;D ;D ;D
I enjoyed the first game so I will get it for my xbox.  looking forward to the focused single player campaign mode.  won't be able to play online though but it's a great splitscreen party game.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
yeah on the new battle front 2 you can play as a jedi and play in space  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i can't wait until it comes out Wink
*update* battlefront 2 isn't all that great i played the demo and it isn't really good.... but its only my opion
Demos are notoriously useless for basing an opinion on since they lack so much of the game.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
not all the time
I gotta go with tank on this one.  some demos are very decieving as they only have one level and you can only do so much.  I'd wait till the full version of the game comes out next week before passing judgement. 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I gotta go with tank and Ace on this one they know what there talking about.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!