Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cries of Havoc Episode I: From the Shadows
Go here for the first Episode.  It goes quick I assure you.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Well i didn't read it all but i read the last post just to get what happend at the end. I'm ready to roll.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
You really need to read it all just so know know what's going on overall.  Cause you're missing a LOT by skipping to the end.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I would if it weren't for school and stuff.  :'( :'( Sad Sad
How can you then say you'll participate in an RP if you say you don't have the time to read a story?  If you don't have time for one, you don't have time for the other.
~§~
I MAKE TIME!!!!!

plus i have never been in a star wars one.
Well yer gettin an edumacation here. Wink 

But really, saying "because of school" isn't an excuse in my book.  I have college, plus work, plus a whole plethora of other things to do, and I still can do an RP. 

Cool thing about this though is that Episode I is done.  It's not going anywhere, so you've got time to read it at your leisure. Smile
~§~
Yeah i plan on reading through it as this one goes on.
I read the first page then "killer" crapped out on me lol.  I'll read the other pages as soon as I can get this stable again.  Sounds good so far but I'm a little confused.  Are there a few side stories going on or is there on big plot?
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
It's all one big plot really.  There's some plot elements written in so as to foreshadow future things.
~§~