Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Console Warriors Round 2
Ok got some news out of the Tokyo games show for all the console warriors out there.  The other thread was getting crowded so I thought I'd just make a new one for the updates. 

Microsoft:  Had working hardware and software that looks at good as advertised.  Right now the launch game list looks a bit shady but the company is touting Gears of War (kind of a halo clone set on earth in a civil war scenario) and full auto (think burnout with guns) as the two console movers at launch date.  My concern here is where's Halo 3 lol????

Nintendo:  This actually kinda shocked me as the Big N unvieled their new system before the actual launch date.  They didn't have any working hardware or software to speak of, but they did have a working model of the controller and demos for it.  Basically how can I describe this.........well they took another paige out of the what the f*&^%$#@! manual.  This new "controller" is basically a remote control with buttons and a d-pad.  It is wireless and they claim it should work like the old nes light gun.  Hmmmmm how ya gonna play sports games with that?  Ohhh and they showed off a mouse like attachment with an analog stick..........Did the Big N lay another egg?

Sony:  Big surprise here............they have no working hardware to show off and no working software to show off.  Hmmmmmmmmmm that pre rendered stuff from E3 is really looking shady now.......
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code