Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This just in !!
*Thats right last night RBL took down a corvette that the imperial scum  stole from the rebel comand at kessel sector!!this is a great blow to the empires evil schemes! Congrats to pilots mangius, cy and aslan and on behalf of the rebellion they have been honoured with the pilots top award of ACE and given the rebel uniforms!now back to our program........* Maguis laughs at Aslan as he trys hard to put on a rebel helmet he got but its toooo small for his furry head "grrrrrowl yub@$&*$&@"
*fireyone walks in and get hit by aslan helmet as he throws it at the door.*

MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
I hope he DIDn't dent the helmet!!!!!  >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
This would have to be my 9th corvette I took down. They never get any easier.  Wink
Hopefully someday I'll be around when there's enough people to tackle my own corvette. Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
im closing in on it i just need a tolttaly re-worked fighter! and i got me a new sheild generator so me ARC-170 is in good shape.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!