Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good new's/bad news on the weaponsmithing front
Welp, I finally managed to make level 3 weaponsmith today after a marathon grinding session. It vastly boosted my ability to craft numerous carbines, pistals and rifles.  The bad news is, most of them call for advanced components which isn't a bad thing EXCEPT for the fact that they require VERY specific mineral types to build.  Talk about a treasure hunt... :Smile Anyway, if I catch someone on, don't be surprised if I check with you for specific mineral supplies.  I've already got a few in stock and collecting a few others...but some of these I've NEVER heard of b4.  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Ok, scrounged up enough specific minerals(on short notice) to make a prototype E11 Rifle.  It's rated for a combat level of 22 and has a kick of up to 343. Anyone interested? Tank? Fireyone?  Once I can scrounge up more of the specified minerals, I'll see about boosting the kick, but I don't think that's too bad for a 1st attempt.  Tongue ;D ;D ;D ;D
I just gained level 18, so I would be up for it once I reach that level. Smile  Sounds like a pretty good weapon though.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Sry no sale ima smuggler/ soon to be pistoleer CL 26 and me's don't use rifles.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Np, I've a loooooong line of pistals I can offer *goes hunting through his schematics for a level 26 or equilvalent pistal*
to bad im now CL 32 (5 days of hunting really buffs you up when your with 3/4 jedi.)
Heh, np, that level 40 pistol I gave you last night should keep your interest for a while.  BTW, how does the smuggler modifying aspect work on weapons?  I've quite a few upgrading options for weapons, but no way of adding them to each 1, are you able to do so?  I'd have asked last night if my brain haddn't been so foggy with sleep.
I just open a radial menu and select slice and i can select from a few options THATS WHY I LOVE SMUGGLER!
Level 40 rifles, level 54 carbines and level 54 pistols are the highest I've managed so far.  Anyone interested, just catch me on.  Lower levels than those are farrrrrr easier, heh.  The higher the level, the more specialty minerals required and although I've managed to find SOME, many of them I've yet to run across(and NOT for lack of searching)  :'( :'( :'(
Heh, about like me and my hunt for a Comando trainer I see.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.