Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm an Uncle!
That's right friends, my brother's wife should be giving birth (or already has) to their son about now. Right now we're (those of us in IL) are in the waiting period. As in waiting to hear if he's here or not lol.

So I wanted to let you guys know that tomorrow evening we'll be taking a trip out to where my bro is to see the new addition to the family. I'll be gone the whole weekend, so the chances of me not flying till Monday are looking pretty good right now hehe.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
My nephew was born at 11:40 pm MST, and weighed in at 8 lbs 8 ounces. He's got all parts (none of them wookie thankfully), and he's got red hair. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Congratulations man! Big Grin
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
What a happy event Smile

Congratulations uncle Tanker!

Congratulations Bro!!!! Big Grin

AJ
hehe, thanks. Usually thought the congrats go to the parents of the newborn, so I'll make sure to pass on your congrats to them when I get there. Smile
~§~
I'm out! See ya'll Monday!
~§~
way to go bro. of course you didn't have anything to do with it, your brother just *Censored* with his wife and now , nine months later, pop, your nephew. Hope ya enjoy it.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.