Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WATCH THIS MOVIE WILL SOON BE ABLE TO CATCH CORVETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://movies.station.sony.com:7000/patc...G_FF_5.wmv

WATCH THIS IT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Cool.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
"I claim this Vette, in the name of the Earth!"
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Earth? You mean that little planet in a distant Galaxy some ragtag fleet is looking for?  OH, WAIT!  Wrong SiFi show  Wink ;D ;D ;D  Now that you've claimed it Tank, you think it might speed up delivery of my pizza?  That LAST 1 you delivered to me, the BONES were already COLD!!(yEAH, you REMEMBER...the ROADKILL SPECIAL)  :Smile Wink ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You eat pizza with bones?

I always wanted a Vette.

8)

RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
You mean YOU DON'T Fireyone???  Don't knock it til you've TRIED it. ;D ;D ;D ;D Of course...being a dog probably just means my tastes VARY somewhat from yours....lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Try Mustafar Devil death pepers they are awesome.
I wonder if we'll be able to capture Imperial ships as Rebels? 

Star Destroyer anyone? Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!