Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Doghouse
Dunno if anyone noticed yet, but I've moved into a new doghouse at the RBL site.  I felt it was time I stretched my paws  Wink.  The location SHOULD be close enough to the proposed city hall to register as my residence Aslan, but if not..let me know.  You DON'T wanna know how much work that was to MOVE everything out of those venders and INTO the guild hall. :'(  Thought it would be a QUICK job....HA...took me 3 DAYS!  (Waddaya MEAN I got TOO MUCH STUFF in them?!?  ;D ;D)
  On another note, I've finally developed a fairly quick(for ME anyway) grinding system to build up my weaponsmithing abilities.  So far, I've just stolen the skill points necessary from my marksman abilities, but I'm down to a CL of only 5 now and I hate dropping down much more.  My alternative is to start dismantling either my Master Merchant or Master Architect skills.(I'm leanning towards downgrading the merchant skills - most of my sales are through the bazaar ANYWAY)  Either way, I should soon have sufficient ability to start cranking out some firepower with REAL kick.  I'm getting tired of using a popgun ANYWAY.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
lol, cept that even if you do create a weapon with real kick, because of your low CL you yourself won't be able to use it.  Oooh the agony!!!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yes tis true.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Yeah, talk about a 2 edged sword...... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
DOn't you mean Double edged  ???
Same idea.
I guess so.
I'll say this much, it's great to have that house pack-up option now.  I was able to move my normal home right on over to the new location, and soon I'll be able to put up my fusion reactor once more.

And to top things off, I qualify for Novice commando finally, and I have Novice Rifleman under my belt.  About to get to the point where I'll have to give up some other skills.  Ah well....not there yet.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yeah, it really bites when you have to give up a skill you worked so hard to gain, just to continue to evolve your character.  I figured I'd have to give up more of my merchant skills over the weekend as I continued to upgrade my weaponsmithing skills....but my cable connections been working at such a poor pace I'm lucky to even get INTO Galaxies occasionally, yet alone GRIND at any real speed.  Hopefully, they have it back up to speed soon.  :'(
I'm just having trouble finding a bloody Commando Trainer... >Sad
~§~