Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank's extracters
I didn't see jekine online tonight while I was in, Tank.  If you make ME an administrator, I hope you at least give me the COORDINATES of where your extracters are...lol.  It's not EASY sniffing them out in THAT big a haystack.  :Smile Wink ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Yea, I haven't had a chance to get in-game yet.  I'll do that tomorrow, and of course you'll get the coordinates. 

Though it could be fun to just let you run around Dant trying to find'em... ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*grumble grumble* My ISP is being a pain lately.  I managed to get in game long enough to set admin status to the larger extractors and pay maintainence, but I couldn't get to the rest of my items. 

I'll have to do that Monday or something.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Cool, at least you haven't LOST them then.  You must have put some serious maintenance money on them.
Nah, they weren't that bad. Sold a lot of parts I had stockpiled to get things caught up, but my connection was jacked up, kept dropping me.

I'll get the rest Monday for sure.
~§~
K, it near killed me finding your medium extracters(I thought RBL's SITE was bad), but access them I finally did. I added some power to get BOTH running, although I see the site is fairly well depleted.  I dunno if I can actually MOVE them for you or not, but if I can, do you WANT me to DO so?(giving you the NEW coordinates when you come back, of course  Wink)  Or just leave well enough alone and leave YOU move them when you get back up and running?  Neither the solar power generator nor the flora farm are running, which is sort of a waste, esp. the power generator, but nothing I can do for you there until admin. status is set up.  I DID see I had admin status for a personal min extracter at RBL(not sure if it was yours or littleyubs) and repowered that to get it running again.  It seems such a waste to have them simply sitting there doing NOTHING, heh.
    Once you get back into the game again, I'll provide you with at least 1 fusion power generator(which will MORE than take care of any power requirements you'll have) and a supply of HEAVY equipment for extracting.  I've been making use of my structure factory to create supplies to BUILD the beasties, and they certainly make the smaller units look sickly in comparison.
Yea, I noticed the sites didn't keep very long.  If you can move them go ahead, but if not I'll see what I can do.  I understand about how bad it was to get to them though...I was knocked out in one hit once myself.

But yea, sounds like we've got some good plans in the works to me. Smile
~§~
I'll have to show you my 'little' find over on Corellia.  Area seems to be LOADED with top notch minerals.  Enough so anyway, that I've relocated ALL the extracters I can use to that general area.  Even has an 88% level radioactive supply for my fusion generator.(I've since found ANOTHER site in the area with a 93% level!!)  Makes for easy digging FOR SURE!!  Wink ;D ;D ;D