Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Guys!
Hey, long time since I uh, been around this place, or anywhere now that I think about it Smile

How are you all doing? and how is life going?

Also, wondering if RBL_Snoopy is still around, it's been a very long time since I seen him, so if your reading this Snoopy, drop me a line at [email protected], and we can catch up on the times or something Smile  The last e-mail address that you gave me didn't really work.

How is RBL doing? what games are you guys playing now? etc.
;D Hi there and welcome back YUB YUB! Oh snoopy you will find him still at my bar and grill on dantooine but he is really a crafter and a market owner in the Star Wars Galaxies (Gorath server) but hes been AFK cuase he needs mo money I think!! Anyhow nice to here from you !!----Aslan

"If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?".
Nawww, your behind the times there, Aslan, I've since returned to Galaxies, was only out 2 days while my credit line got straightened out. Tongue  Pity you didn't play Galaxies Chris, I could line you up with your own swoop speederbike, amongst other things Wink.  We have a fair number of us playing in there and may even get RBL city up and running soon, if mayor Aslan can round everyone up for the big premier. :Smile  Hopefully, I won't have to build a 3RD city hall...... ;D ;D ;D ;D  Good hearing from ya man.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Ya, send me an e-mail Snoopy, so I get your email address :p
Already done.  Wink
Heh, definately behind the times Aslan.  It's me who needs mo money. Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Nothing too serious I hope Tank.  I'd hate to see you LOSE those extracters I'd just given you, lol.  On the other paw,  assuming they haven't run out of resource, money or power already, they each should have a full load in them.  Even MORE of a reason to return quickly.  ;D ;D ;D Pity we couldn't pay off the game administrators with credits from the game, eh?  Wink
Would be better if I could download the credits into my checking account so I could pay on bills, food and gas.  Sad
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
At least YOU haven't 2 hungry teenagers on summer vacation to feed too! lol  But yeah, I'd LOVE that too.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
True I don't.  But then...I'm a lot better off now because I'm employed once again! 

And the hunger thing would be fixed, becuase I'm the Dominos Delievery guy. Big Grin
~§~