Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New city hall is rdy to go
I placed it in the usual drop location in the guild hall. Unfortunately, when I went to drop the 9 houses to go along with it, I discovered, yet again, the guild hall was MAXED OUT!! Figuring to drop the houses in the bartender vender, I tried that, but was only allowed 2 items.  :Smile :Smile  I've got access over there though, so I'll see what I can come up with.  In case your wondering Aslan, the houses are small generic versions, since I wasn't too sure where the next attempt is to be made.  The nice thing about them is that I can build a 2nd floor to add onto them later and double their size.  ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Ok, I tried a couple of ideas out, but the only thing that worked was to bring GEORGE into Galaxies!  Yes, George is back and now at home in the RBL guild hall(and he's got an attitude too  ;D >Big Grin ;D). He's holding the excess houses for the city hall project for the time being.  An unfortunate thing I've discovered about venders is that you can't pass off administrator rights to them, so only the owner can ACCESS the items listed, everyone else has to pay the listed price.  This obviously cuts down on the effectiveness of the storage idea in a SHARED enviroment.(btw Aslan, your vender is holding 2 of my houses in the offers section and I'm unable to retreive them)
So next time your on Galaxies, drop in at the guild hall and see if you can find George...lol....BEFORE he finds YOU.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.